How we are keeping our customers safe?
The wellbeing of our guests and our team is of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we have made some adjustments to follow Government guidelines, help maintain social distancing and to keep everybody safe.
- We are asking our guests to use hand sanitizer when arriving and leaving the restaurant. We have placed hand-sanitiser stations around the restaurant for your use
- Our toilets are equipped with hand wash, antibacterial hand gel and paper towels
- There will be no cloakroom facility
- To minimise contact, we are only accepting payments by card
- Our team are committed to strict hygiene procedures and will regularly wash their hands and clean surfaces throughout the day.
- Our restaurant will be deep cleaned at the end of every day
- Tables and chairs will be carefully cleaned between bookings
- St. Villa will be operating a 1 meter social distancing rule, so we can maintain distance between our guests
- We ask you to make a reservation before arriving
- If you have a temperature or are displaying COVID symptoms, we ask you to contact the restaurant and re-book your table for another time.
- If you do not comply to the procedures we have in place, we are within our rights to ask you to leave.